[fetter-devel] New Verrazano administrator

David Huebel davidhuebel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 22:29:38 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

Rayiner Hashem has handed over administrative duties on the Verrazano
project to me.  Rayiner is still around and still interested in
Verrazano, but other obligations have limited his ability to work on
it.  Many congratulations and thanks to Rayiner for bringing Verrazano
this far and for continuing to make his knowledge available to the
project.

I'm fairly new to Common Lisp, but I'm a long-time C++ programmer and
fan with several years of professional C++ experience.  Right now I'm
just getting up to speed on Verrazano.  My motivation for getting
involved in Verrazano is that I work with C++ libraries and would like
to work with them in a more flexible, dynamic environment that offers
faster exploration of data and programming ideas.

Any current or past users of Verrazano are encourage to speak up about
their successes and difficulties with Verrazano.  Bug reports and
reports of errors on the web page are welcome -- I see some broken
links there that I will fix shortly.

David Huebel