[fetter-devel] Cygwin Blues trying to build win32/gcc DLL for FTGL

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:40:31 UTC 2005

There are Cygwin binaries of FTGL on this page:
http://lassauge.free.fr/cygwin/en_cygwin.htm

Scroll down to the bottom and he mentions how to get it installed
using Cygwin's setup.exe. Basically, you start up setup.exe, and point
it to: http://lassauge.free.fr/cygwin, then follow the prompts as
usual.

Hope that helps.

Sincerely,