[fetter-devel] vzn, c++, and vc++?

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 27 00:27:46 UTC 2005

Doh! I just genned the bindings for FTGL and they look great. Love
seeing all those public methods exposed, because a new requirement had
me getting ready to dive in and extend my C glue to that library to pick
up a few more accessors I did not bother to build in before. But...

My DLL was built with VC++. Should I even try, or is this bound to fail?
How about if I install Cygwin and figure out how to build with that?
That is GCC, yes?

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950