[fetter-devel] +gl-modelview+ vs GL_MODELVIEW

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 16:35:45 UTC 2005

I know I mentioned this before, but just to get it back on the table...
the lispification of names is a concern. First, it is only done in
certain cases. Second, I am not sure it should be done at all, because
it just leads to extra work and possible naming conflicts. What would be
the problem with sticking with the exact spelling and case of C symbols?

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950