[fetter-devel] unnamed bit fields

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 04:33:31 UTC 2005

For me, not particularly. Verrazano will work without it, it just won't be
able to access variables in bitfields. Actually, once I get this OpenGL
stuff finished, I'll go ahead and write a pass to at least collapse the
bitfield members, so users can do their own bit-twiddling to get access to
each sub-field.

Sincerely,
Rayiner Hashem