[fetter-devel] hmmm....

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 8 16:54:32 UTC 2005

I think I know what happened when I fell asleep. I think the system
crashed midway through writing out the lisp bindings. I just ran again
to get a timing. First time crashed windows, but before writing out any
bindings. Second time shows I was not dreaming: 1.3mb of bindings vs
0.36mb I sent you.

About to try compiling that, but I wanted to rush you this correction
before waiting any longer.

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950