[fetter-devel] CVS repository

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 21:49:32 UTC 2005

Anonymous CVS was having some problems earlier, but it should have
been fixed. I've talked to somebody else who has gotten it to work,
and I tried it myself about a week ago. Could you try the first method
of checking out listed on the common-lisp.net FAQ?

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous:anonymous at common-lisp.net:/project/fetter/cvsroot
co verrazano