[Eurolisp] [pro] RavenPack Lisp Job

Nick Levine nick at nicklevine.org
Mon Feb 23 16:04:00 UTC 2015

> >> We at RavenPack in Marbella, Spain, are searching for a Common
> >> Lisp developer. [...]
>
> If you're German, you can take advantage of the Schengen area, and
> take two months "holidays" in Marbella.

I don't get the "two months" bit.

If you're any EU national then you can just come and live here. Which
is what I did last summer when I started working for RavenPack. Not
something I would have predicted, even a couple of months before it
happened, but certainly not anything that I have regretted for an
instant. It's been a dramatic change from living in sleepy old
Cambridge, it's quite an adventure, and it's a really interesting job.

http://www.ravenpack.com/company/careers/

- nick