[eurolisp] ELS'08 News!

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Mar 22 12:53:16 UTC 2008

On 22 Mar 2008, at 10:51, Marco Antoniotti wrote:

> On Mar 22, 2008, at 10:27 , Robert Strandh wrote:
>> Marco Antoniotti writes:
>>> ... a little search would make a trip either through Frankfurt or
>>> Paris the best bets.
>>
>> Of course it depends on where you are coming from, but Amsterdam and
>> London are also possible, and Amsterdam is a nicer airport than
>> Paris.
>

> I am coming from west of Milan.   The best would be is SNCF had a
> serious east-west line.  But they don't.

One possibility I can see is to take Germanwings from Milan Malpensa
to Cologne/Bonn, and then to Bordeaux. Still a bit complicated, of
course...

Pascal

--
1st European Lisp Symposium (ELS'08)
http://prog.vub.ac.be/~pcostanza/els08/

Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab
Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussel, Belgium