[eurolisp] Web Application Frameworks in Smalltalk and Common Lisp

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Fri Apr 15 07:50:44 UTC 2005

On 14 Apr 2005, at 15:49, Pascal Costanza wrote:

> On 14 Apr 2005, at 14:32, Marco Baringer wrote:

>>> i really (_really_) wish I could be there.
>>
>> [hit C-c C-c prematurly]
>>
>> Will slides (or videos) be available?
>
> We haven't considered this yet. I will ask the other organizer whether
> we could do this. If anyone else wants to videotape the event and make
> it available afterwards, we can surely arrange this (given that Avi
> and Marc agree, of course).

Roel Wuyts, the other organizer, can convert an svideo signal to
mgep-2, so we can provide the digitalization of whatever someone has
taped. We woul still need someone who has a videocamera and wants to
record the event.

Pascal

--
2nd European Lisp and Scheme Workshop
July 26 - Glasgow, Scotland - co-located with ECOOP 2005