[eurolisp] Web Application Frameworks in Smalltalk and Common Lisp

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Thu Apr 14 13:49:04 UTC 2005

On 14 Apr 2005, at 14:32, Marco Baringer wrote:

> "Marco Baringer" <mb at bese.it> writes:
>
>> Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> writes:
>>
>>> Web application frameworks in Smalltalk and Common Lisp
>>
>> i really (_really_) wish I could be there.
>
> [hit C-c C-c prematurly]
>
> Will slides (or videos) be available?

We haven't considered this yet. I will ask the other organizer whether
we could do this. If anyone else wants to videotape the event and make
it available afterwards, we can surely arrange this (given that Avi and
Marc agree, of course).

Pascal

--
2nd European Lisp and Scheme Workshop
July 26 - Glasgow, Scotland - co-located with ECOOP 2005