[eurolisp] Reply-to

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Mon Oct 18 14:33:35 UTC 2004

Hans Hübner <hans at huebner.org> writes:

> BTW:  I tried to add the Berlin Lisp User Group meeting to
> alu.cliki.net, but the cliki software refuses to accept the update.

The spam has been increasing in the past few days, so page editing may
have been disabled because of this.  I seem to remember that the ALU
CLiki did support page versioning, which made it easier to revert to
the pre-spam situation.  But versioning has apparently disappeared,
and removing the spam without breaking existing content may not be
easy.

> Is it broken?  Who is looking after the site?

I guess the ALU CLiki is managed by Dan Barlow or someone at ALU.

Paolo