[eurolisp] Reply-to

Tayssir John Gabbour tayss_temp2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 13:29:21 UTC 2004

--- Tayssir John Gabbour <tayss_temp2 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you feel strongly about this issue, please respond to me personally or go
> here:
> http://alu.cliki.net/Voting%20Page
>
> If you respond to me, you only need say "replies should go to the list by
> default" or "replies should go to one person by default".

Incidentally, I won't take an action on the vote until I get the impression
people have had enough time to consense/discuss/etc. But I realize people
aren't here to discuss subtle admin issues or read about votes. ;)

(If it turns out there are a number of such issues, we can have a separate
admin list for interested people. I think there won't be though.)

MfG,
Tayssir