[eurolisp] Reply-to

Arthur Lemmens alemmens at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 18 12:30:10 UTC 2004

Hans Huebner wrote:

> I prefer having Reply-To in mailing lists as I almost always
> want to reply to the list, but this is my personal preference.
> I'd say that it either stays the way the list administrator thinks is
> best or we do a voting on the list to determine what the overall preference
> is (and no, I don't think that a voting would make much sense).

Since this seems to be very much a personal preference, voting is probably
the only way to resolve this issue.  If somebody wants to collect and count
votes, please feel free to do so.

> BTW:  I tried to add the Berlin Lisp User Group meeting to alu.cliki.net,
> but the cliki software refuses to accept the update.

That's strange.  I added information about this mailing list a few
hours ago and had no problems.

> Who is looking after the site?

Good question.  I think Nick Levine knows the answer.

Arthur