[eurolisp] Reply-to

Hans Hübner hans at huebner.org
Mon Oct 18 12:13:31 UTC 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Arthur Lemmens wrote:

> It was turned on initially, but I hate these automatic Reply-To headers
> so I turned it off (after discussing this with Tayssir). If everybody
> wants it turned on again, just let us know.

The question is what "everybody" means in this context.  I prefer having
Reply-To in mailing lists as I almost always want to reply to the list, but
this is my personal preference.  I'd say that it either stays the way the list
administrator thinks is best or we do a voting on the list to determine what
the overall preference is (and no, I don't think that a voting would make much
sense).

BTW:  I tried to add the Berlin Lisp User Group meeting to alu.cliki.net, but
the cliki software refuses to accept the update.  Is it broken?  Who is
looking after the site?

-Hans