[eurolisp] Re: Introductory text

Pierre-François Gomez pf.gomez at free.fr
Thu Nov 4 15:26:09 UTC 2004

Pascal Costanza <pascal at p-cos.net> writes:

> announcement in this mailing list as well. If someone could provide a
> French translation that would be great. This would allow our French
> fellows to directly link to that site.

I just edited the page with a french translation. I was not behind the
creation of this list, though (and i guess i'm perfectly unknown to
everyone here, also :) ), so it's possible that some of the motivation
for it may have slipped my understanding : it would be nice if someone
more involved than me and who can read french could have look at it,
too.

-- Pierre-François Gomez