[elephant-devel] Reason for

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:40:29 UTC 2011

The problem was exposed by loading elephant again without also loading the backend libraries.  I made a few changes so that doesn't happen so easily.  Sounds like you had a better fix.  I haven't dug into this code base, nor done much CL hacking, in almost two years so feeling rusty.  :)

I also made a change for ccl so we don't inject the class if the dependencies argument was not provided (vs passing it along as a nil argument).  I'll look at the alternate placement.

These get ccl to pass all but one test.

Where are you with getting sbcl to build/pass?  I'm testing with 1.0.56

Ian

Sent from my iPhone