[elephant-devel] using one store with mutiple lisp instances

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed May 4 19:13:06 UTC 2011

I should clarify the first sentence.  With a bunch of external machinery to support a distributed transaction model, it's possible to run BDB across machines, but Elephant doesn't have any of it so can only use the built-in shared memory locking facility.  There was some talk a year or two ago about doing a distributed locking solution for Elephant, but I don't know the status of it.

Thanks,
Ian