[elephant-devel] initialize-instance :after

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sun Jan 10 22:30:56 UTC 2010

We introduced recreate-instance in 1.0 which does not call your initialize-instance when existing instances are pulled from the DB.  You are not the first to have this problem.  ;)  Under the new system, you'll use initialize-instance which should have the expected behavior now of only acting at actual instance creation time.

Ian