[elephant-devel] initialize-instance :after

Frank Schorr franks-muc at web.de
Sun Jan 10 22:26:16 UTC 2010

(still on 0.9)

I defined an after method for initialize instance of a persistent class.
The after method is called when a new persistent object is created, as desired.

It appears that the method is also called when the persistent object is read from the store, which is not what I want.

a) Is this possible ?
b) If yes, what mechanism can I use to do some work only when a *new* object is created ?

Thank you
Frank Schorr