[elephant-devel] BDB stores don't work on my 32-bit Debian box either

Sebastian Tennant sebyte at smolny.plus.com
Sat Nov 21 22:35:03 UTC 2009

Quoth Ian Eslick <eslick at media.mit.edu>:
>> I still intend to provide some patches for doc/Makefile and doc/
>> elephant.texinfo.

> I'm happy to make the updates if you provide doc patches (for the 1.0
> release) and I'll post the FAQ once we've resolved the current problems.

I hope to be able to edit elephant.texinfo so that we can add an 'info' target
to the Makefile _without_ breaking the existing targets; 'docs' (HTML) and
'pdf', but... I'm not a texinfo expert so no guarantees I'm afraid.

I'll also make minor changes to content where it obviously needs it (such as
"Elephant only works with Berkeley DB version 4.5").

Seb
--
Emacs' AlsaPlayer - Music Without Jolts
Lightweight, full-featured and mindful of your idyllic happiness.