[elephant-devel] libmemutil.so isn't being built on my system

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Sat Aug 22 07:28:08 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Jeff
Cunningham<j.k.cunningham at comcast.net> wrote:
> Thanks, Henrik. That was exactly my problem.
>
> So, before I contact the CFFI developers and ask them to fix this annoying
> case of identity theft, do you know if anyone has already done so?

I think that someone contacted the clbuild maintainers, but I don't
think someone has complained to the cffi developers which I think
would be the right thing to do. It would be one thing if cffi-compat
could compile elephant, but until that time this problem steals a lot
of time for people, you are not the first victim.

/Henrik