[elephant-devel] Database trouble

Aslak Gronflaten aslakg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:23:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

thanks for the reply!
I've tried wrapping my get-instances, that's fine and will work for now.
I've tried ugrading elephant - that did not work at all - unable to open the
db at all - but I don't have the details here, I'll try a bit harder, and if
I get stuck I might post separately about this.
Rebuilding indices sounds interesting - I'll investigate in how to do this!

Thanks ,
  Aslak

--
Mvh Aslak