[elephant-devel] Elephant on Windows/SBCL?

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Sat Sep 13 03:07:44 UTC 2008

I think it largely that no one tests on that platform.

However, I personally don't know what the state of readiness of any lisp
on Windows is.  Elephant itself is moderate in its use of outside
systems, such as CL-SQL and BDB.

Someone who already had some experience porting to a Windows platform
could answer this better --- or maybe we even have a user who has done
it.

If all of the pieces are in place, I would guess it would be about a
three-day task, but it could be more, and someone with experience might
do it faster.

I would be happy to answer your questions about Elephant as it is, but I
don't plan to start running windows.