[elephant-devel] Ditching Darcs

Leslie P. Polzer sky at viridian-project.de
Fri Oct 24 07:11:48 UTC 2008

> The most important thing is that this little community is making
> progress, for which we can thank Leslie and Alex and others for their
> code, as well as their willingness to try to make decisions about how
> the project should be managed.

I think it's important right now to get 092 out as an interim
release. We have to show the rest of the tiny Lisp universe
that the Elephant is still moving.

The only major problem with it is that the Postmodern backend
hasn't kept up with the schema evolution changes.

There were still some deca of failing tests when I last tried
it.

Maybe it makes sense to have two releases: 091.1 for all
who wish to use Postmodern (a snapshot of the current stable)
and 092 for all who are content with CLSQL or BDB.

> It's fair to say that I'm not providing much leadership this year, so
> the y'all and Ian will have to do it.

What are your plans for the future, Robert?

  Leslie