[elephant-devel] Ditching Darcs

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Thu Oct 23 23:32:35 UTC 2008

Actually, I think it is necessary to have such conversations, and they
are bound to sound more heated in email than they would over coffee; but
we are a distributed team, and have to spend time in such communication
costs.

The most important thing is that this little community is making
progress, for which we can thank Leslie and Alex and others for their
code, as well as their willingness to try to make decisions about how
the project should be managed.

It's fair to say that I'm not providing much leadership this year, so
the y'all and Ian will have to do it.