[elephant-devel] Patch integration (was: Re: UFFI/win32 problems)

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:10:57 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Leslie P. Polzer
<sky at viridian-project.de>wrote:

> > Is there some sort of patch submission process I'm missing here? These
> > patches don't seem to have made there way into elephant-unstable yet.
>
> It's the process itself that is, err, missing.
>
> I'm going to sort this out within the next few days and push
> your patch.

Ok.

Here's another patch (which depends on my earlier patches) which creates
basic support for compiling C sources from win32/SBCL (that is,
:prebuilt-libraries nil).

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." - Frank
Herbert