[elephant-devel] Documentation Build Problems and Questions

Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Mon May 26 21:28:25 UTC 2008

I'll take this list as a starting point and send out a list with
items I know about. Areas I know I'd like to document a little more
include just a tad bit more on using BDB (ie, parameters you can
pass, and a reference to tell people to look at DB_CONFIG), as well
as running multiple versions of Elephant (ie, Alex's ASDF registry
example).

As a side note, I'm interested in helping out on the native lisp back
end or the query system. I'm not sure what the next steps are, and I
won't really have time to contribute more than documentation and
tests until the middle of June.

Thanks,

Glenn