[elephant-devel] Query System

V. Glenn Tarcea gtarcea at umich.edu
Wed May 14 19:20:47 UTC 2008

Daniel,

I'm just a hanger on who is trying to figure out this wonderful new world of
Lisp and Elephant. I love the discussions on this list. Elephant does things
I've always been interested in but never knew anything about. The
discussions in this group are very helpful.

Lisp makes me feel mentally challenged (well... more so than my usually
state :-) ).

Glenn