[elephant-devel] open-controller for bdb doesn't accept a pathname spec

Ryszard Szopa ryszard.szopa at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:36:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 4:01 PM, Ian Eslick <eslick at media.mit.edu> wrote:
> I had just run into this myself too!  Anyway, I made some tweaks to the
> patch and just pushed the fix.
>
>  You could write a whitebox test for the auxiliary function I created called
> elephant-db-path which returns a pathname to probe-file regardless of the
> input spec.

Here it is. There's one problem though: for POSIX-like systems,
multiple subsequent slashes don't change the meaning of a pathname.
This is not the case for CL pathnames. Should we care about it?

BTW there are some aspects of the tests system I fail to understand.
For example, elephant-tests fails to compile
(tests/testconcurrency.lisp wants to use package BT, which cannot be
found).

    -- Richard

--
http://szopa.tasak.gda.pl/