[elephant-devel] Clbuild

Bryan Emrys bryan.emrys at gmail.com
Mon May 12 01:43:55 UTC 2008

I'm not a master of anything, but pragmas seem to be the approach used in hunchentoot (see below).

(asdf:defsystem :hunchentoot
  :serial t
  :version #.*hunchentoot-version*
  :depends-on (:chunga
               :cl-base64
               :cl-fad
               :cl-ppcre
               #-(or :lispworks :hunchentoot-no-ssl) :cl+ssl
               :md5
               :rfc2388
               #+:sbcl :sb-bsd-sockets
               #+:sbcl :sb-posix
               :url-rewrite)
  :components ((:file "packages")
               (:file "conditions")
               #+:allegro (:file "port-acl")
               #+:clisp (:file "port-clisp")
               #+:cmu (:file "port-cmu")
               #+:lispworks (:file "port-lw")
               #+:openmcl (:file "port-mcl")
               #+:sbcl (:file "port-sbcl")
               (:file "specials")
               (:file "mime-types")
               (:file "util")
               (:file "log")
               (:file "cookie")
               (:file "reply")
               (:file "request")
               (:file "session")
               (:file "misc")
               (:file "easy-handlers")
               (:file "headers")
               #+(and :allegro :unix) (:file "unix-acl")
               #+(and :clisp :unix) (:file "unix-clisp")
               #+(and :cmu :unix) (:file "unix-cmu")
               #+(and :lispworks :unix) (:file "unix-lw")
               #+(and :openmcl :unix) (:file "unix-mcl")
               #+(and :sbcl :unix (not :win32)) (:file "unix-sbcl")
               (:file "server")))

Bryan