[elephant-devel] Status of Elephant Unstable Branch

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Sun Mar 23 22:52:58 UTC 2008

That is really great !

We'll follow with postmodern backend soon. I don't think we should haste
with releases though, it is better if we have the time to check for bugs and
update the test suite. I want to encourage anyone that sees some areas that
are not tested enough to just feed back this. No one will force you to
actually code the tests. I might have been lazy with elephant for a while,
but I might do a comeback and code some tests or something some day...

Thanks a lot Ian,
super!,

Henrik