[elephant-devel] Many patches pushed

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Wed Jun 18 01:42:55 UTC 2008

I just pushed the promised fixes to associations.

I also have pushed Alex's Postmodern update and some of his small
patches, some fixes to the schema evolution mechanism as well as a
partial repair for the cl-sql dup-btree darcs snafu.

The CLSQL data store isn't ready yet and there are a couple of known
problems in schema evolution that crop up in both postmodern and bdb,
but they shouldn't be a big deal if you are experimenting/developing
with unstable.  I'll fix these shortly.

Please let me know if there are any obvious problems out there in the
field with postmodern or bdb.

Thank you,