[elephant-devel] unstable postmodern troubled..

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Mon Jun 2 01:28:00 UTC 2008

Sounds like there is an issue with schema coherence (the class object
cache out of sync with the db in some way?  I had some of these tuning
the BDB implementation).  I'd be happy to look at the patches.

I think the semantics of cursor-delete are the current 'element'.  If
I can do cursor-next to get to the next element of a duplicate set, I
wouldn't expect it to have been deleted when I deleted the last one -
so just the specific key-value pair that would be returned by cursor-
current.

The indexed-btree is the only class that requires it due to the
indices slot.  It would take quite a bit of work to handle all the
issues that persistent-metaclass takes care of.  However, the btree,
dup-btree, and btree-index don't need it.  I'll pull it out of the BDB
implementation and test it.

Ian