[elephant-devel] Clbuild

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sun Jun 1 15:16:32 UTC 2008

Bryan,

Did we address these issues to your satisfaction for clbuild?

I just promoted a patch to our elephant-unstable branch (soon to be
the main release) that provides a restart to create a my-config.sexp
file.  If the user isn't warned explicitly, the consequences of a
default my-config may be hard to track down, but this way we don't
have to stop the build/load process until you load cl-sql or bdb
backends.

Regards,
Ian