[elephant-devel] Glitch in classes.lisp

Leslie P. Polzer leslie.polzer at gmx.net
Mon Feb 25 16:35:38 UTC 2008

> just caused my Lisp to throw a warning about
>
>   The slot %INDEXED-CLASS is unbound in the object #<PERSISTENT-METACLASS
> PERSISTENT-OBJECT>.

That doesn't occur when starting cleanly without FASLs, so it seems to be
a case of faulty dependency resolution or specification.

But when I open my store now, I get

debugger invoked on a UNBOUND-SLOT in thread #<THREAD "initial thread" {A723549}>:
(A UNBOUND-SLOT was caught when trying to print *DEBUG-CONDITION* when entering
the debugger. Printing was aborted and the UNBOUND-SLOT was stored in
SB-DEBUG::*NESTED-DEBUG-CONDITION*.)
(CELL-ERROR-NAME SB-DEBUG::*NESTED-DEBUG-CONDITION*) = DB-POSTMODERN::DBTABLE

  Leslie

--
My personal blog: http://blog.viridian-project.de/