[elephant-devel] SQLite locking error / BDB multi-image support

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Sun Feb 24 22:38:31 UTC 2008

I just opened a fresh DB from both an Allegro image and an SBCL image
with no problems, set some data in one and read it from the other.
This fails for you?  I believe other people are using multiple images
on multi-processor machines without incident so this may be a
configuration or environment issue.

Why don't you send over stack traces and a more in-depth description
of your setup.

Ian

PS - Are you trying to run this on your local disk, or over a
networked filesystem?