[elephant-devel] Elephant BDB Tests Fail on OS X Leopard, SBCL 1.0.14

lists at infoway.net lists at infoway.net
Fri Feb 22 03:13:52 UTC 2008

I guess the problem was that I was using the CVS version.

I installed the darcs version and all tests were good. One comment I
would make is that the documentation does not really say or recommend
to use the darcs version. Additionally, the documentation does not say
that fiveam and arnesi are required libraries.

I'm a happy camper now. Will delve into this now.

Thanks,
Waldo