[elephant-devel] Error when loading elephant on Mac OS with Lispworks 5.1

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Thu Apr 10 02:07:45 UTC 2008

Thank you, Sean.

I have applied your patch.

I have also disabled the concurrency tests for SBCL as their mode of
failure is very annoying, at least under slime.

However, fixing those tests (or the concurrency problem they represent)
under SBCL is a high priority.

Unfortunately, an even higher-priority for me right now is making Ian's
recent changes work for the CL-SQL backend in the elephant-unstable
branch, so I cannot undertake this right now.