[elephant-devel] Re: Re: Re: sqite3 - always increase database size

Aaron Feng aaron.feng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:36:35 UTC 2008

Hi Robert,

> The one mistake the beginners commonly make is to think that they need
> to declare something a persistent class AND put it in a btree.

This is exactly what I'm doing.  I would like to avoid working with btrees,
but for some reason I thought I had to add it myself.  This is good news,
but now I need to go back and redesign my code.

Hi Alex,

> you can model your application in object-oriented fashion, and completely
ignore low-level btrees

This is exactly what I want to do.

I have learned a good deal about elephant so far, but I'm still unsure on
how to design my schema with elephant, so I'll  post what I have later on
today.  All suggestions are welcome!