[elephant-devel] Re: Re: sqite3 - always increase database size

Aaron Feng aaron.feng at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 04:06:55 UTC 2008

Alex,

drop-pobject worked for the example I gave in the original post.  The
database size maintained the same after the first run.  However, my real
code is a little bit more complicated, so the database size continued to
grow.  I'm just have to trace the code making sure I garbage collection
everything.

Robert,

> I don't understand why you would explicitly call remove-kv.

I'm trying to remove an item from a btree.  Is there other function I can
call instead of remove-kv?  I'm indeed using persistent classes. I'll post
my code later, perhaps I'm doing something majorly wrong.

Aaron