[elephant-devel] more problems

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Fri Nov 23 15:00:15 UTC 2007

Hello everyone,
I have just found another problem in the latest 0.9.1 release, db-postmodern
only. If anyone is using it, I recommend to
darcs unpull the following patch:
"postmodern removed ugly-fix from pm-btree-index
  and made char-columns hardcoded (removed other option)"
It seems the ugly fix was needed after all, but the problem doesn't show up
in the elephant testcases.
The problems shows up (for me) in get-instances-by-value with strings, so
you probably don't have to migrate your databases after unpulling.
I'll try to come up with a better solution.

/Henrik

Fri Nov 16 09:36:34 CST 2007  ieslick at common-lisp.net
  tagged ELEPHANT-0-9-1
Shall I unpull this patch? (3/131)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: y

Sun Nov  4 14:48:02 CST 2007  eslick at common-lisp.net
  * Fixes to enable the docs to build (on OS X / SBCL using 'make' in
elephant/doc)
Shall I unpull this patch? (4/131)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: n

Tue Nov  6 02:02:59 CST 2007  Henrik Hjelte<henrik at evahjelte.com>
  * a little comment update
Shall I unpull this patch? (5/131)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: n

Tue Nov  6 02:02:16 CST 2007  Henrik Hjelte<henrik at evahjelte.com>
  * postmodern removed ugly-fix from pm-btree-index
  and made char-columns hardcoded (removed other option).
Shall I unpull this patch? (6/131)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: y

Thu Nov  1 09:43:20 CDT 2007  Henrik Hjelte<henrik at evahjelte.com>
  * random test for serializer
Shall I unpull this patch? (7/131)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: d