[elephant-devel] Bug in latest relase

Henrik Hjelte henrik at evahjelte.com
Thu Nov 22 16:37:29 UTC 2007

It seems a bug crept into the latest release, at least we postmodern might
get into problems with a kind-hints parameter.
A fix is attached as a darcs patch, with another small update.

Alex Mizrahi suggested to me it must be called the release effect
Elephant was staying stable for monthes before release, but release was
corrupted

Loosly connected to the demo effect which also happened to me today, showing
off your cool product for investors and it
suddently doesn't work as you want.

/Henrik Hjelte

Thu Nov 22 16:10:46 CET 2007  Henrik Hjelte<henrik at evahjelte.com>
  * remove kind-hints parameter from add-index
  Probably a coming feature from Ian, but
  right now it breaks the generic function add-index
  and thus postmodern, so I removed it for now.
Shall I send this patch? (1/2)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: y

Thu Nov 22 16:19:29 CET 2007  Henrik Hjelte<henrik at evahjelte.com>
  * removed a little compiler warning (typo)