[elephant-devel] bdb licencing

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Thu May 24 01:19:29 UTC 2007

That sounds fine, I didn't research the commercial license extensively.  I think I was thinking of the other problem for commercial sites...isn't it the case that the BDB GPL requires that a public-facing website based on BDB make available all the code that is linked with it?  A commercial license would allow you to bypass this GPL restriction so you would need a license unless you wanted to make your source available.  I'd be very happy to be wrong about this so I invite counterarguments!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile