[elephant-devel] 0.60 tarball missing

Robert L. Read read at robertlread.net
Sat Mar 31 02:55:05 UTC 2007

I still insist that we use either Darcs or subversion.  I think Darcs
may be better, but
subversion is much more standard.

A primary concern must be the each with which the average user,
including the
non-LISP expert, can extract our work.

We are not so large a project that we have to optimize our use of the
source
control system; we should instead optimize the availability to users.

In fact subversion is promptly better based on that argument.