[elephant-devel] 0.60 tarball missing

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Fri Mar 30 10:09:27 UTC 2007

Scribit Erik Garrison dies 30/03/2007 hora 12:23:
> I'm trying to keep the myriad dependencies of my project within the
> subset of tools that can be asdf-installed.  Otherwise the benefits of
> working in Lisp are quickly nullified.

If you're working with Linux, maybe your distro already has some support
for this. In Debian, depenedncies are managed by the package system and
there is the common-lisp-controller package that takes care of storing
FASL files in a separate place and removing them when they should be
rebuilt.

Quite useful, in my short experience.

BTW, I've done a first try at packaging Elephant 0.6.0 and will package
0.6.1, at least when it's released.

Quickly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org