[elephant-devel] Start of 0.6.1 Beta Cycle

Pierre THIERRY nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org
Sat Mar 24 04:52:35 UTC 2007

Scribit Ian Eslick dies 23/03/2007 hora 12:33:
> I think I've fixed this.

I tested again with latest HEAD, and end up with this for SQLite:

2 out of 122 total tests failed: MIGRATE-BASIC, MIGRATE-IPCLASS.
WARNING:
   Unable to clear class index caches Object's store controller was lost

BDB still gets stuck at:

Migrating class indexes for: IDX-UNBOUND-DEL

I tried running db4.5_deadlock in both testdb and testdb2 without any
change to the SBCL process, which is showed in ps as in "Interruptible
sleep (waiting for an event to complete)", as it was previously.

Interrupting it at this moment in SLIME, I end up with this:

3 out of 126 total tests failed: MIGRATE-BASIC, MIGRATE-MULT-PCLASS,
   MIGRATE-IPCLASS.

Nightly,
Pierre
nowhere.man at levallois.eu.org