[elephant-devel] A new Postmodern backend

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:04:59 UTC 2007

Henrik,

Can you run a clean version of the latest CVS on your 64-bit SBCL
implementation?  I'd like to verify that the test suite is green on
that configuration and I don't have a local 64-bit installation.
This would be very much appreciated.  I think we're just about ready
to do a beta release, leaving only documentation to do.

Thank you,
Ian