[elephant-devel] A new Postmodern backend

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sat Mar 10 02:50:29 UTC 2007

Very cool!  When we finish 0.6.1, we can throw it into the new darcs
development tree as part of the 0.7.0 release plan.  You might write
some Trac tickets against it (what needs to be done to put it into a
release, etc) so we can keep track of it.

Did you learn anything about elephant that we should consider
changing or improving while you wrote the new backend?

Ian