[elephant-devel] some comments about cvs

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Sat Mar 10 02:51:59 UTC 2007

Sorry about that - some of the recent cvs instability is my fault.
I've had some premature checkins.  I currently am green on the non-
migration backend tests for SBCL and ACL on Mac OS.  I'm fixing the
open migration issues today and tomorrow including beefing up the
test suite for various cases I've discovered.

Ian